Discover Your Inner Cartoonist – Online art class for Adults
Join me at Discover Your Inner Cartoonist – online art classes for adults who love to doodle! Take a break to sit, draw and think creatively. Each week you’ll enjoy a fun, new, narrative theme to cartoon in our 1 hour class.
You’ll need: Pencils and A4 paper or a sketchbook. You may also want a black fine liner and markers or pencil crayons. Of course you also need your computer, tablet, or phone charged and ready to go.
Login to Class: You’ll receive an email confirmation with instructions on how to login once you register for art class. Install the Zoom app beforehand. Then just login 5 minutes before the time of your online class and have fun!
Cost: £8.00 / class
Booking: You can book a block of six classes (one per week) by selecting your Sessions below or you can book classes one at a time. You can reschedule a class by giving 24 hours notice to me by email.
To Book a block of 6 classes select:
Who is this online class for?
All adults who like to doodle! Did you love cartoons as a child? Would you like to spark your creativity? Then this is for you! Join me in my online virtual class for awesome drawing fun and Discover your inner Cartoonist!
Discover Your Inner Cartoonist was set up by me, artist and Creativity Coach Sarah Jane Vickery, with the aim of getting more adult recapturing the joy of drawing – and ultimately, having fun while building creative confidence.
Can you draw a funny expression? Can you create a character from nothing? Yes indeed! In this workshop you will learn about capturing facial expression, emphasising characteristics and creating cartoons form scratch. It’s all about designing fun cartoons and developing a style all your own. There’s no need to be an artist! Grab you pencil, relax and experience the joy of feeling creative, doodling and having fun! Suitable for all different ability levels.
Why learn to draw cartoons?
How do the online art classes for adults work?
How do I login to the online art class?
- You will be prompted to download and install the Zoom app if you have not already done so. You only need to do this once.
- Open the Zoom app and input the Meeting ID from your email confirmation.
- Log on a few minutes before your class begins.
- You will be in the “Waiting Room”. I will start your session at the designated time.
- You can choose to have your camera turned on or off. If you turn it on, we can see you and you can share your work and get feedback.
- If you have difficulties there are complete instructions on my How to Join Your Online Class
6 weeks of classes – 11am Tuesdays