Who is the Colour & Get Creative Workshop for?
Curious minded adults who love to colour and feel creative course! Join me as I open up my studio to the virtual world each week. If you would like to connect to other creatives and could use some colouring inspiration this is for you! My goal is to connect as many adult colourers as possible so we can share ideas, get inspired and feel connected during this uncertain time. I need this as much as everyone so I’d love it if you join me.
How does it work?
Take a break and join me as I lead us through a fun colouring challenge for a fresh take on your colouring. Each session there will be something new to try. You can use your own colouring book or download one of my FREE PDFs from my colouring book Veronica’s Garden
. Grab your colours and join my online Zoom Meeting. This is your excuse to pick up your pencils, get creative and calm your mind amidst the craziness. And there is no need to be an artist! It’s all about unwinding, putting pencil to paper and feeling the relaxing benefits of colouring. I hope you’ll make some new friends too! All abilities are welcome.
How does the online session work?
The online workshop is very similar to my live workshop; I’ll give myself a creative challenge and you can join that or modify it and your own experimenting. It’s all up to you. You can ask questions, get feedback and share your work too. You will login to Zoom Meeting with your computer, tablet or phone. You will need to download one of my FREE PDFs
or use your own colouring book. You can use the same colours as me, if you use Faber-Castell Polychromos pencil crayons, but of course you can colour with anything. I’ll tell you which colours I am using and you can use those, something similar or do your own thing.
When you login to Zoom Meeting you will be in our virtual club. You will see both me and my desktop so you can see me colour. Zoom allows you to choose to turn your camera on or off so we can see you and you can show your work if you like. I will take questions and am happy to give feedback if you want it. You can also type questions into the “Chat” window, “Raise Hand” virtually and verbally ask questions too.
How do I book and Login to the workshop?
When you book a place, you will receive an email with instructions on how to join the online Zoom Meeting. It’s easy I promise! Here’s what you’ll do:
- Click the link to Zoom Meeting from your email confirmation.
- You will be prompted to download and install the Zoom app. You only need to do this once. Full instructions are here if you need help.
- From Zoom, input the Meeting ID from your email confirmation.
- Log on a few minutes before the club begins.
- You will be in the “Waiting Room”. I will start your session at the designated time.
- You can choose to have your camera turned on or off. If you turn it on, we can see you and you can share your work and get feedback.
- If you have difficulties there are complete instructions on my How to Join Your Online Class