What’s ‘Veronica’s Garden’ all about?
Veronica’s Garden is a wellbeing colouring book to inspire curiosity, courage and friendship. Written and illustrated by me, Sarah Jane Vickery, to inspire people of all ages to be curious, get creative and practice change.
Who is this for?
This is an ageless exploration where curious minds capture The Art of Wellbeing! This book is for you if:
- You find colouring helps you think.
- You feel colouring is relaxing.
- You like intricate, fanciful illustrations of the natural world.
- You enjoy pondering curious questions.
- You are a visual learner.
- You believe in the power of creativity and curiosity to make change happen.
What can I gain?
- Increase your self-awareness and intuition by tapping into your right-brain.
- Spark your creativity and express your inner artist. We all have it!
- Take time for yourself and feel the relaxing benefits of colouring.
- See a new perspective.
- Most importantly… have fun!
What kind of colours work best?
I use pencil crayons exclusively. Markers can bleed through depending on how you use them. The paperstock is 140gsm with just a little tooth to catch the pencil crayon. I personally use either Prismacolor or Faber-Castell Polychromos pencil crayons for their superior pigment and blending ability. I’m sure there are other terrific colours out there so do experiment!