What is so special about Veronica’s Garden?
This is more than just a colouring book. It’s a journey! …where curious minds capture The Art of Wellbeing.
The adventure starts when Poly Moone arrives on Veronica‘s doorstep – this is no ordinary place. From a fox who flies and a squirrel who gardens, to a brave little bird alongside a sceptical Top Cat – the seeds of friendship are everywhere.
Pictures tell a tale of ageless exploration, of the struggles we all have to be happy and find purpose. A place that inspires curiosity, courage and friendship – captured for you to colour. Ready for a new perspective? Grab your colours, step through the gate and see what you discover in Veronica’s Garden.
Who is this for?
This is an ageless exploration where curious minds capture The Art of Wellbeing! This book is for you if:
- You find colouring helps you think and relax.
- You like intricate, fanciful illustrations of the natural world.
- You enjoy pondering curious questions.
- You are a visual learner.
- You believe in the power of creativity and curiosity to make change happen.
What can I gain?
- Increase your self-awareness and intuition by tapping into your right-brain.
- Spark your creativity and express your inner artist. We all have it!
- Take time for yourself and feel the relaxing benefits of colouring.
- See a new perspective.
- Most importantly… have fun!