What’s ‘A New Tale of Me’ all about?
Poly Moone was created by artist, engineer, designer and health coach, Sarah Jane Vickery, to inspire people of all ages to be curious, get creative and practice change. Her workbooks follow Poly Moone’s intriguing adventures through the mind–body puzzle to capture The Art of Wellbeing.
Here you will creatively journal on topics including: Making it Mine, Work of Joy, The Confidence Toolbox, Facing Bogey Beasts, My Curious Story to discover A New Tale of Me.
Who is this for?
This is and ageless exploration … Where Curious Minds Capture The Art of Wellbeing! This book is for you if:
- You find doodling helps you think.
- You feel colouring is relaxing.
- You enjoy pondering curious questions.
- You are ready to challenge the story you tell yourself.
- You believe in the power of creativity and curiosity to make change happen.
What can I gain?
- Build a growth mindset and confident story for yourself.
- Increase your self-awareness and intuition by tapping into your right-brain.
- Spark your creativity and express your inner artist. We all have it!
- Develop the habit of creative journaling.
- Take time for you and feel the relaxing benefits of doodling and colouring.
- See yourself from a new perspective.
- Move you towards your personal goals and higher-self.
- Most importantly…enjoyment!
There are no reviews yet.