What’s ‘A New Tale of Me’ all about?
Poly Moone was created by artist, engineer, designer and health coach, Sarah Jane Vickery, to inspire people of all ages to be curious, get creative and practice change. The Doodle Colour Discover series follows Poly Moone’s intriguing adventures through the mind–body puzzle to capture The Art of Wellbeing.
Here you will creatively journal on topics including: Making it Mine, Work of Joy, The Confidence Toolbox, Facing Bogey Beasts, My Curious Story to discover A New Tale of Me.
Who is this for?
This is … Where Curious Minds Capture The Art of Wellbeing! This book is for you if:
- You find doodling helps you think.
- You feel colouring is relaxing.
- You enjoy pondering curious questions.
- You are ready to challenge the story you tell yourself.
- You believe in the power of creativity and curiosity to make change happen.
What can I gain?
- Build a growth mindset and confident story for yourself.
- Increase your self-awareness and intuition by tapping into your right-brain.
- Spark your creativity and express your inner artist. We all have it!
- Develop the habit of creative journaling.
- Take time for you and feel the relaxing benefits of doodling and colouring.
- See yourself from a new perspective.
- Move you towards your personal goals and higher-self.
- Most importantly…enjoyment!
How do I use it?
This is a PDF digital download of all pages from Workbook One, A New Tale of Me. It is one license for an individual or single therapist to use with up to 10 of their own family, clients or students. Sharing the workbook or worksheets is not permitted. You can download this PDF onto your computer or print this as a physical set of worksheets to create your own journal. Perfect if you like to pick and choose pages for a personal workbook or for therapists, OTs, counsellors, pastorals, teachers, tutors and home school parents to use for building a growth mindset with students or clients.
Note: This file is very large so it can take some time to download. The “Copyright Sarah Jane Vickery” watermark will be removed when you buy your digital product.
File Format: PDF
File Size: 19.7MB
Length: 23 pages plus the front and back cover
Page Size: A4, 210 x 297 mm
mairead amos –
I’m so glad that this wonderful workbook has made it’s way not my hands! It’s a really great resource for me as a parent but also as a kids’ yoga teacher. My son really enjoys exploring it’s pages and thinking about the questions it raises. I heartily recommend this for children and their parents who want to explore the inner lives their children in a safe and creative way.
Hope Martin –
My daughter received this workbook fo Christmas this year. She has spent hours working through it’s inspirational pages. More than a colouring book, it’s pushed her to be more creative and imaginative. I would highly recommend it.
Whitney Panton – Idaho USA –
This book is so cute ! I live in the U.S., I met Sarah in a cute English village. She showed me her art books. I got one for my tween aged boy. But I liked it so much for me (the mom) I am using it 😉 Thanks Sarah for your vision and creativity.