What’s ‘Veronica’s Garden’ all about?
Veronica’s Garden is a wellbeing colouring book to inspire curiosity, courage and friendship. Written and illustrated by me, Sarah Jane Vickery, to inspire people of all ages to be curious, get creative and practice change.
Who is this for?
This is an ageless exploration where curious minds capture The Art of Wellbeing! This book is for you if:
- You find colouring helps you think.
- You feel colouring is relaxing.
- You like intricate, fanciful illustrations of the natural world.
- You enjoy pondering curious questions.
- You are a visual learner.
- You believe in the power of creativity and curiosity to make change happen.
What can I gain?
- Increase your self-awareness and intuition by tapping into your right-brain.
- Spark your creativity and express your inner artist. We all have it!
- Take time for yourself and feel the relaxing benefits of colouring.
- See a new perspective.
- Most importantly… have fun!
What kind of colours work best?
I use pencil crayons myself but your colours of choice are entirely up to you naturally. I personally use either Prismacolor or Faber-Castell Polychromos pencil crayons for their superior pigment and blending ability.
With the digital download you will also receive black and white A4 PDF downloads of the front and back cover to colour.
How do I use it?
This is a PDF digital download of all pages from Veronica’s Garden. It is one license for an individual or single therapist to use with up to 10 of their own family, clients or students. Sharing the colouring book or sheets is not permitted.
How do I get my downloads?
As soon as your payment is processed for your order, you will see your screen confirm “Order Received” and below it there will be a section that says “Downloads”. Simply click the orange tabs to begin downloading each PDF file. The files are very large so it can take some time to download. The “Copyright Sarah Jane Vickery” watermark will be removed when you buy your digital product.
File Format: PDF
File Size: 44.3MB
Length: 52 pages plus bonus front and back cover to colour
Page Size: A4, 210 x 297 mm