What’s this ‘Cartoon Club colouring e-Book‘ all about?
The Cartoon Club Colouring e-Book is a collection of the best illustrations I have doodled from my online art class Cartoon Club for Kids. Cartoon Club was set up by me, with the aim of getting more children sharing their love of cartoons – and ultimately, having fun while building creative confidence. Written and illustrated by me, Sarah Jane Vickery, this colouring e-book is for curious and creative kids (and big kids!) who love cartoons. Cartoons you see are ageless art!
Who is this for?
This book is for your child or you if:
- You find colouring helps you think.
- You feel colouring is relaxing.
- You like intricate, fanciful illustrations of the natural world.
- You enjoy pondering curious questions.
- You are a visual learner.
- You believe in the power of creativity and curiosity to make change happen.
What can I gain?
- Increase your self-awareness and intuition by tapping into your right-brain.
- Spark your creativity and express your inner artist. We all have it!
- Take time for yourself and feel the relaxing benefits of colouring.
- Most importantly… have fun!
What kind of colours work best?
I use pencil crayons myself but your colours of choice are entirely up to you naturally. I personally use either Prismacolor or Faber-Castell Polychromos pencil crayons for their superior pigment and blending ability.
How do I use it?
This is a PDF digital download of all pages from the Cartoon Club Colouring e-Book. It is one license for an individual or single therapist to use themselves. Sharing the colouring book or sheets is not permitted.
How do I get my downloads?
As soon as your payment is processed for your order, you will see your screen confirm “Order Received” and below it there will be a section that says “Downloads”. Simply click the orange tabs to begin downloading each PDF file. The files are very large so it can take some time to download. The “Copyright Sarah Jane Vickery” watermark will be removed when you buy your digital product.
File Format: PDF
File Size: 16MB
Length: 13 pages (10 illustrations)
Page Size: A4, 210 x 297 mm